Another OB appointment....

I just got back from an appointment from my OB. I am not dialated, but she said it was obvious that I had dropped a lot and things are progressing. I knew I had dropped some, because my hips have been really hurting lately. And of course my back hurts, but that has been happening for the last 4 weeks or so. My doctor is getting married this weekend, so she will be on her honeymoon next week, but I do have an appointment with a nurse practioner for next Tuesday to get checked. And I scheduled an ultrasound for Wednesday September 30, to see how big this baby is. Right now she estimates that it is 5 1/2 to 6 lbs. I want this baby to cook as long as it needs to, but I am really tired of being pregnant!! She asked if I wanted to schedule an induction, but I don't. I would really like to go into labor on my own this time. We'll see!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.