I hate to brag…

(kind of), but I have to brag on Marielle. I cannot believe this just happened, but I swear it’s true. She ate lunch, and afterwards she was requesting “too-kies”, which means cookies, of course. I usually tell her how many she can have, and count them out as I put them in front of her. Today, I said “ok Marielle, you can have 3 cookies. 1…2…3".” and I am not lying when I tell you this, she said, “4…………5” NO LIE!!! What??? She’s not even 2 yet!! I have had so much trouble getting her to count at all, she won’t hardly repeat “1, 2, 3”. I had no idea she even knew what came after 3!!!

And then I quickly realized just why I quit work to stay home. Because even though Aliza’s first tooth popped out yesterday (yay!) and I am having trouble keeping her happy (because all she wants to do all day is crawl on top of me - 6-4 at home 0306-4 at home 031 ), I got to hear Marielle say “4, 5” (unprompted!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's

Marielle and her Nanny Ally