We did it! We entertained at our house!

For the first time since we had kids (I think), we hosted a party at our house! A baby shower for some friends of ours, Lindsey and Blake Roussel.

j lindsey and blake baby shower 055

She’s due in about a month and after I offered as one of the hostesses, to host at our house, I thought I might be a little crazy!! It was a couples shower and in the evening time, so there weren’t any kids. Which means that I had to pick up the kids playroom and make it look like no kids lived here.

It was a lot of work, but I forgot how much I love having people over. I always wanted an “open door policy” at my house when I “grew up”. Since having kids, we have really only had family over and people with young kids so we haven’t needed to clean up too much. I can’t wait to do it again sometime!

Here are some shots from the party…

 j lindsey and blake baby shower 001 j lindsey and blake baby shower 002 j lindsey and blake baby shower 004 j lindsey and blake baby shower 007 j lindsey and blake baby shower 008 j lindsey and blake baby shower 009 j lindsey and blake baby shower 013  j lindsey and blake baby shower 022j lindsey and blake baby shower 020 j lindsey and blake baby shower 025 j lindsey and blake baby shower 027j lindsey and blake baby shower 048 j lindsey and blake baby shower 029 j lindsey and blake baby shower 038 j lindsey and blake baby shower 043j lindsey and blake baby shower 040

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's

Marielle and her Nanny Ally