So my sister had her baby, and I am an Aunt! I couldn’t be more excited or proud to finally have that title, for a real nephew. I have been called Aunt KK for about 9 years now, but now it’s for real. I am a real nanny to the cutest little boy ever. I took some maternity pictures of Ally and Billy, but never posted them. I’ll show you a few now, then I’ll tell you more about baby Griffin. Allison was the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. She was really radiant, and had a beautiful smile on her face all throughout her pregnancy. The above pictures can finally be revealed!! They kept the baby’s name a secret until the birth, so no one has seen those last 2 pics. Cute nursery, right?! On October 25, Ally went in to have her little baby boy. It was a really long day for her, starting with being at the hospital at 3 am. She got her epidural at about 7:30, so by the time 6 pm came around and she wasn’t progressing very quickly, she and her doctor decided to go in and h...
Comments
Post a Comment