A few pics from my bday

My birthday was on Monday. Since that would be just a regular day for me, we did our celebrating Sunday. Breakfast in bed (not really, but it was breakfast by request, and I didn’t have to lift a finger), and lots of lazy. After laying around for about 2 hours, Jon suggested we go have a picnic on the levee downtown. We got ready quickly and made it down there to eat and barely miss the rain. I was really happy to come home to find a few good pics of me and my girls.

bday at the levee_edited-1

I didn’t get any good ones of Aliza by herself, but I did really like this one of Marielle…

e (36) copy

Other than that, my birthday was really low-key this year. No big celebrations and no big deal. And that’s fine with me, all I need is a day to be lazy and I’m happy. I guess that’s what happens when as the years go on!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's

Marielle and her Nanny Ally