Winnie the Pooh in theatres

Marielle had been asking about Tigger and Pooh, and I didn’t really know why. Then I noticed the commercials for it on tv and I guess she picked it up there because we don’t have any Pooh books or movies. Since she is now 3 and familiar with movies, I thought it would be a good time to introduce her to the theatre. My sister was available to watch Aliza, so off to the movies we went, for a girls only date!

d marielle's first movie (4) edit d marielle's first movie (10) edit

d marielle's first movie (12) edit

 d marielle's first movie (22) editd marielle's first movie (16) edit

d marielle's first movie (25) edit_edited-1 d marielle's first movie (27) edit

d marielle's first movie (29) copy d marielle's first movie (30)

d marielle's first movie (32)d marielle's first movie (33)

I know – you don’t have to tell me. I am totally the crazy picture taking mom, but I can’t help it. I feel compelled to take pictures of EVERYTHING all the time. I like the pictures to tell the whole story so I can really document it and remember it. Anyway, she did great in the movie! We ate popcorn and I brought some M & M’s for her. She loved the eating popcorn part and tells everyone about it. It’s too cute! I think we’ll be going back to the movies soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's

Marielle and her Nanny Ally