Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's

We were supposed to be on a plane to Copper Mountain today, but mother nature had other plans for the Gary's this Mardi Gras. We had our trip all ready, clothes borrowed and packed up, and the dog was taken care of. Then a blizzard started to make its way across the south. Our flights kept getting changed, then canceled. Instead of losing days of our vacation trying to make it there, we postponed the entire week to Easter week. So, we are now stuck at home on a very cold, snowy/rainy day. I felt a little nostalgic and got out my camera for some non-work photography! I hadn't used my camera just for fun in a while and need to get it and myself out of work-mode. Here is what it looks like outside today!










Marielle and I went out there together so she could jump on the trampoline while it was full of ice! 





I took some more a few hours later. Ice on the surfaces is getting thick!










Aliza made a tiktok slicing all the icicles off all the surfaces. 
















Before the freeze, Jon brought in all the veggies he had growing so they didn't freeze. I made use of the cabbage and green tomatos - Fried Green Tomato BL(C)T's, in my new air fryer! 








Then we even played some UNO and snuggled up for some TV! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.