The INDUCTION…

I went back to the doctor today and I am still 1 cm. I have been 1 centimeter for 3 weeks now. I was so hoping for more! Last week when I had an ultrasound, they estimated that the baby weighed about 7 lbs. 5 oz. Last weekend I had some contractions, 3 Friday and 3 Saturday that were back to back. I really thought I was getting ready, but I haven't had any contractions since then:( Booo!! So, when I went back to the doctor today, she said she felt most comfortable inducing me Tuesday or Wednesday, because I grow such big babies. She estimated that by then, the baby will be over 8 lbs. and then we worry about being able to deliver. I am totally scared of a c-section, so as much as i wanted to just go into labor this time, I guess an induction will have to do. I chose Wednesday, hopefully giving this baby enough time to come on its own. So, if I have not already gone into labor, Wednesday morning of next week (October 14), we go in at 4:00 am.
Marielle still has no clue what is going on, and I wonder how she will be next week when there is a little baby around. We'll see, I'm sure she'll do great. She is a sweet little girl and loves to love on things. Hopefully her brother or sister will be one of those things!!
Wish us luck!! Can't wait until next week!!

October 031

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.