Perspective

I am getting excited to start my new life as a stay at home mom, but for some reason, I am very nervous about being home all day with 2 kids. I feel like I won’t know what to do with them. I don’t want to dread waking up, and I don’t want to dread the weekend being over, because Monday is just another day for me. I realize that happiness is all about your attitude, so I want to have a positive outlook and I want to make it fun for my girls and me.  I am going to work really hard at it. I want to make our days worth it and memorable.

I heard this song the other day and realized that when I get a little nervous or overwhelmed, this is what I need to think about – and really be thankful that I have this opportunity…

Comments

  1. I stayed home with Ellen until she was in 1st grade! She and I have so many WONDERFUL memories because of that! You will not regret it!! Plus there are mommy groups to take them to. She and I made some great friends that way!! Enjoy every minute Kasey! Before you know it, you will be helping them pick out their high school classes and shopping for a prom dress! Time flies when you are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.