We’re getting close…

Terrible 2’s. I try to keep her happy, but sometimes she just wants to scream!

april 034 All I did was stop the wagon so I could take a picture and she freaked out!! The wagon was stopped for about 2 seconds so I could walk to the side to take a picture and this happens. She has mood swings like crazy – I have wondered, is this puberty or terrible 2’s?? But I know it’s coming and going to stay for a while.

I did get some good pictures from this walk…but just a few. I couldn’t stop for long…

april 051 april 039 april 043 april 047 I haven’t told her that those are weeds and not real flowers. She thinks they’re pretty…

Then home for a bath…

april 067april 068  Farm animals at their best…she makes them kiss…

april 075 when she plays with bath toys at all. She banned them for months. She would only play with a towel. Nothing else could be in the water with her. I had to get the camera since she was playing with toys. I’m glad I did…

april 082 Then we decided to put Aliza in the tub with Marielle and Jon took over the camera. Even though my hair was wet and there’s no make-up on, I authorized pictures. Only because I am never in pictures, since I am always behind the camera. I do need some documentation that there is actually a mom in my kids lives…

april 083 There is no stopping it. When one cries, the other cries. It just happens…

But not for long. Marielle wanted kisses in a matter of seconds…

april 085 april 086

Awe…My sweet girls…gotta love ‘em!!

april 096

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's