We did it! We entertained at our house!

For the first time since we had kids (I think), we hosted a party at our house! A baby shower for some friends of ours, Lindsey and Blake Roussel.

j lindsey and blake baby shower 055

She’s due in about a month and after I offered as one of the hostesses, to host at our house, I thought I might be a little crazy!! It was a couples shower and in the evening time, so there weren’t any kids. Which means that I had to pick up the kids playroom and make it look like no kids lived here.

It was a lot of work, but I forgot how much I love having people over. I always wanted an “open door policy” at my house when I “grew up”. Since having kids, we have really only had family over and people with young kids so we haven’t needed to clean up too much. I can’t wait to do it again sometime!

Here are some shots from the party…

 j lindsey and blake baby shower 001 j lindsey and blake baby shower 002 j lindsey and blake baby shower 004 j lindsey and blake baby shower 007 j lindsey and blake baby shower 008 j lindsey and blake baby shower 009 j lindsey and blake baby shower 013  j lindsey and blake baby shower 022j lindsey and blake baby shower 020 j lindsey and blake baby shower 025 j lindsey and blake baby shower 027j lindsey and blake baby shower 048 j lindsey and blake baby shower 029 j lindsey and blake baby shower 038 j lindsey and blake baby shower 043j lindsey and blake baby shower 040

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.