My favorite part of the season – Christmas Cards!

I love Christmas season. One of my favorite things that starts right about December 1, is getting Christmas cards in the mail. I LOVE getting the mail in December. Christmas cards are all about family, happy greetings and smiling faces. We get a lot of cards, and we send a lot, too. It takes a lot of work, with addressing them, stamps and sending, but to me – it’s all worth it. My family and friends get to see our whole family on a card, smiling faces and all.

It’s a difficult task to find the right one. I love simplicity like this. It shows your whole family, all at once and if it’s taken by a professional, you can keep it on the fridge for a while,or even frame it. But then again – I think my kids are so cute and I want all of my friends and family to see as much of them as possible, like this photo card. It lets me include my cute kiddos doing all different kids of things. I like the unprofessionalism of sending out shots that I took.

This year, I think I’m going with the one photo option, from Shutterfly. We didn’t get professional pictures taken, and it’s so hard to pick just a few pics! I really like to see the whole family in a Christmas card, so that’s what I like to send. I’ve thought about doing a wall calendar, so I can look back over the next year, at where we were at the past year. Also, for the really sweet gifts, a thank you card is always appreciated. If I can get a good shot of one of my kids opening that special gift, that sender will definitely get one of these!!

Note to readers, for doing this post, I will get 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly as part of their Christmas promotion. Thanks Shutterfly!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's