A Baby Shower!

I have tons to catch up on, and I’ll start here. A few weeks ago, a few of my sisters friends and I hosted a baby shower for her. I have to say, I think it was a great success! It was a good turn out, and Ally got lots of stuff for mini-Toups.

The food:

food shower

The invite and favors:

Mini Toups Shower (13) edit Mini Toups Shower (72)

Some décor:

Mini Toups Shower (17) Mini Toups Shower (21) Mini Toups Shower (76)Mini Toups Shower (79) Mini Toups Shower (89)

The happy soon-to-be new momma!!

Mini Toups Shower (130) Mini Toups Shower (117)

Some items from mini-Toups room:

Mini Toups Shower (149) Mini Toups Shower (24)

Ally with Dad, and Ally with Mom:

Mini Toups Shower (100) Mini Toups Shower (101)

Ally with Billy’s mom and with our Aunt Janis:

Mini Toups Shower (155) Mini Toups Shower (129)

Ally with me and mom, and ally with both our grandma’s:

Mini Toups Shower (137) edit Mini Toups Shower (140)

Ally with other guests:

Mini Toups Shower (141) Mini Toups Shower (148)

Mini Toups Shower (143) Mini Toups Shower (147)

Mini Toups Shower (154) Mini Toups Shower (99)

And a pic with all the hosts!!

Mini Toups Shower (158) edit

I hope Ally enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.