My visit with Jaime

photo (1) edit

A few weeks ago, I got to go visit my friend Jaime and catch up with all that is going on. It was a really good, but short visit. We talked about her cancer, the treatment, and the possibility of remission. It sounds like she and her doctor are both very positive and optimistic. Now it is just a waiting game to see how the tumors react to her chemo treatments. Keep those positive thoughts and prayers coming!! She still needs them!!

I only took a few pics on this trip, and here they are.

f visit with jaime (4) edit f visit with jaime (20) editf visit with jaime (21) edit f visit with jaime (41) edit

I want to sincerely thank everyone who read my first blog about Jaime and responded with prayers and the want to help. It means a lot to Jaime and her family to know that she has so much support. Let me know if you are still interested in helping, I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks again to all of you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

Louisiana "Snow" day and Fried Green Tomato BLT's