Marielle’s Easter Party

DSC_0508 Marielle was so excited to see us for her Easter party. She walked right up to Aliza and did this:

DSC_0509 I almost fainted with happiness. It’s the cutest thing in the world to see these 2 together.

DSC_0513 I had to get a picture of Marielle and her best friend Mallory. Marielle only talks about Mallory, no one else. I try and say the other kids names and ask her if she talks to them and she says no every time. She is all about Mallory, all the time.

DSC_0517 Before the Easter egg hunt, they had them sit on this rug. I ran outside to get a picture of Marielle coming out and this is what I saw.

DSC_0519 I didn’t prompt her to stay with Aliza or tell them to stay together or anything. I almost fainted twice that day.

DSC_0521

Quickly after they let them onto the playground to find eggs, Marielle left Aliza. But Aliza didn’t care. All she saw was a playground she had never played on before.

DSC_0523DSC_0525DSC_0526

DSC_0531 After they finished the egg hunt, Marielle and her friends sat in these chairs and I think Aliza was preaching or something. They all seemed to be listening intently.

DSC_0547IMG_7842 Marielle’s Easter butterfly craft, and a big hug and kiss for me!!

IMG_7848

They are so nice and Aliza gets to participate in all the activities during the parties they have at school. I think she is getting excited for the Fall, when she starts school too!

DSC_0553DSC_0540

Comments

  1. Those two are so cute together! You will love looking back on all of these great photos and blog posts years later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.