Winnie the Pooh in theatres

Marielle had been asking about Tigger and Pooh, and I didn’t really know why. Then I noticed the commercials for it on tv and I guess she picked it up there because we don’t have any Pooh books or movies. Since she is now 3 and familiar with movies, I thought it would be a good time to introduce her to the theatre. My sister was available to watch Aliza, so off to the movies we went, for a girls only date!

d marielle's first movie (4) edit d marielle's first movie (10) edit

d marielle's first movie (12) edit

 d marielle's first movie (22) editd marielle's first movie (16) edit

d marielle's first movie (25) edit_edited-1 d marielle's first movie (27) edit

d marielle's first movie (29) copy d marielle's first movie (30)

d marielle's first movie (32)d marielle's first movie (33)

I know – you don’t have to tell me. I am totally the crazy picture taking mom, but I can’t help it. I feel compelled to take pictures of EVERYTHING all the time. I like the pictures to tell the whole story so I can really document it and remember it. Anyway, she did great in the movie! We ate popcorn and I brought some M & M’s for her. She loved the eating popcorn part and tells everyone about it. It’s too cute! I think we’ll be going back to the movies soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Face Photo Contest

A friend in need.